- Plaine Magnien, Mauritius
- Company Location: Anantara Resort & Villas Mauritius
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From azure Indian Ocean waters and powdery white sands which awaits in Blue Bay Marine Park, with its most beautiful beach retreat.
You will serve the needs of the business, our guests and our colleagues by safeguarding the physical well-being of the property, and its employees and guests. You will carry out formal searches on employees, locker rooms and place of work as directed by hotel management. You will organize the Security Fire Fighting Team in the event of an emergency.
- Certified in Security and Safety Management
- Has experience in managing firefighting equipment, sprinkler systems, smoke detectors and knowledge of occupational health and safety.
- Five years operating experience in a hotel Security department including but not limited in handling various emergencies and issues that can arise in relation to hotel security, and is able to advise management on all security matters.
Applications open to Mauritians only.