Assistant Learning Manager
- Mauritius, Grand Port District, Mauritius
- Company Location: Anantara Mauritius Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
As Assistant Learning Manager, you will be a role model for our Team Members. From day one, you will be involved in their journey preparing and monitoring individual development plans, organising training activities, and supporting them through learning and development opportunities.You will also support the Property Leadership Team with advice on how best to improve team member’s skills and capabilities in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
• College degree in Human Resources, Education, or related field
• Previous experience in Training & Development
• Strong communication, training and presentation skills
• Passion for leadership
Applications open to Mauritius only.