- Plaine Magnien, Mauritius
- Company Location: Anantara Resort & Villas Mauritius
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will have full accountability for managing the individual spa unit. This position requires commitment to achieving sustainable growth through continuous analysis of business and team member performance, and a dedication to increase customer demand. In order to do this it is important to develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with business partners, guests and team members alike. You will be committed to continually developing the spa team members, whilst ensuring that the spa is consistently operating at, or above, agreed standards and achieving maximum profitability.
• Bachelors Degree in Business and or Hospitality Management
• Three years experience in a similar role in a 5 star spa with a multicultural team
• In depth knowledge of spa therapy
• Strong financial acumen
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
Applications open to Mauritians only.