- Mauritius, Mauritius, mu
- Company Location: Anantara Mauritius Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will assist the IT Manager in the implementation and upkeep of the Property Management System (Opera). You will be the key driver in ensuring that the PMS is up to date with the most current version as instructed by Corporate IT, then assist authorized users in relation to hotel operations and support team members with their personal computers. You are responsible for the coordination and timely handling of any software fault reports, issues, or enhancement requests as well as to provide technical assistance to internal and external audit staff.
- Graduate from work-related School/University
- Preferable prerequisite is four years experience in hotel business.
- Deep knowledge in computer: Hardware, Software, Data Base, and Networking.
- Well experienced in systems design, analysis and project implementation, central reservation system, back office modules and interfaces.
Applications open to Mauritians only.