- Anantara Dhigu Resort, Anantara Veli Resort & Naladhu Private Island Maldives, mv
- Company Location: Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort, Anantara Veli Maldives Resort, & Naladhu Private Island Maldives
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Create new, unique and interesting recreation activities that draw upon the best cultural, sporting or other offerings of the area in which the hotel is located. To continually be positioning the sports and leisure offering as a differentiator and a point of competitive advantage for the hotel. Ensure outsourced service provides are of good quality. Oversee the smooth running of the Sports & Recreations department on a day to day basis to achieve the highest possible levels of guest satisfaction. Drive revenues of the department.
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluency in English, foreign languages an advantage
• Minimum 2 year experience in a similar quality hotel
• A friendly and outgoing behavior
• Proactive, resourceful and able to work independently
• Has strong decision making abilities
Work with an award winning team
Development opportunites with a growing company
Competitive compensation and benefits package