Gaming Dealers - Namibians Only
- Windhoek, Namibia
- Company Location: Avani Windhoek Hotel & Casino
Contemporary, relaxed and imaginative. Be it a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI Hotels & Resorts provides the right space for guests who value the details that matter.
Do you like a fast-paced, fun environment where you can meet lots of people? Our gaming dealer position is perfect if you get excited about helping people and enjoy a good time. We are looking for smiling poker faces and excellent customer service skills.
The Gaming Dealer facilitates playing and operating games of chance by dispensing the appropriate number of cards or blocks to players, or operating other gaming equipment whilst providing exceptional gaming service on the floor in accordance with company standards and ICS.
Duties includes, but is not limited to:
- Operate gaming tables such as cards, dice and roulette tables, observing compliance to rules and regulations; watch for and report cheaters
- Exchange cash for chips; receive and record cash wagers
- Assist team in games such as baccarat; participate in games as necessary to maintain minimum complement of players
- Determine winners, pay winnings and collect losing bets according to rules of specific games
- Inspect cards and other gaming equipment to ensure good condition and compliance with regulations
- Interact with patients in a friendly manner, calling on wait staff for food or drinks as desired; answer customer questions and concerns
- Grade 12 with Mathematics or Accounting
- Strict adherence to all gaming regulations, policies and procedures
- Verifiable six months or more of previous casino/dealer experience
- Energetic and friendly personality; excellent customer relation skills
- Interpersonal communication skills to adapt to interactions with all contacts
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance; punctual and well-organized
- Information Ordering
- Selective Attention