Business Manager - International Franchise
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, ThaiXpress, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
Responsible for strategically planning and executing the vision and business direction of total franchise business performance in International markets which will result in the fulfilment of planned sales and revenue long-term optimum growth with 100% following Brand standard & Franchise operation procedures.
- Establish 5-year business expansion strategies and plan for growing Franchise outlets, sales and revenues in international markets.
- Execute high-level strategic plan, foresee directions and trends of future franchise business growth.
- Formulate policies related to business process improvement which aims to strengthen goals and vision of the organization in a long term.
- Strictly adhere to brand standards and policies stipulated in franchise contract and follow up on all issues within the franchise contract.
- Develop annual budget sales & growth for total franchise businesses.
- Assist franchisees in analysing their business opportunities and areas for improvement through regular business & operation performance review.
- Broaden established network of the contact (both inside and outside the company) to create momentum for further advancement of future business opportunities.
- Supervision and development of subordinates in achieving maximum productivity and ensuring they carry out their roles according to their Job Profiles.
- Job involves market visits and store visits as planned in Inter-Franchise Calendar
- This job requires frequent travel overseas
- Lead and coordinate with inter-franchise key stakeholders
- Network both internal and external for franchise development
- This job requires working in multicultural environment
- Frequent presentation in English and daily use of business English
- Can be a trainer
- Communicate and influence developer on brand strategic initiative execution
- Strategic thinking on brand market development
- Able to analyse complex data and recommend key actions
- Working days and hours flexible as job requirements
- Job may require occasional work on holidays & weekends
- Direct contact of market brand leader & owner
- New market initial study report
- Develop and execute marketing calendar
- Brand business performance report
- Quarterly brand business performance report
- Store audit results (QrSC,MC, Training & Sales)
- Prepare and present on business review
- Prepare and conduct Annual Operating Plan (AOP) workshop
- Establish market leader KPI’s and monitor
- Provide key data for development budget & strategy
- Data analysis on competitor development movement
- Inter-franchise meeting/ Monthly Franchise Business Review/ Quarterly Franchise business review
- Excellent key account and distribution management or business development.
- Excellent knowledge/ experience in food/ QSR business and operations.
- Strong financial acumen and ability to analyse business reports and numbers and propose business action plan.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Strong skills in driving results.
- Strong people and team management and development.
- Flexible to travel upon requested.
- Fluent in English and computer literate.
Minimum bachelor degree in business management or any related fields.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a management in international companies with evidenced track record of achievements
- Experience ideally includes food industry in a multi-franchise business
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
We also share an inspiring organisation culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities.
This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated and agile with a successful track record, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you