Marketing Director - Burger King
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, ThaiXpress, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities, lead customer-centric thinking and craft programs to meet BK-brand’s budget. Familiar with all social medias channels and all digital campaigns to communicate / advertise and create strategy for communication purpose.
Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish BK brand, ability to allocate resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term with clearly goals an measurements.
Ultimately, this person will run BK Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability, grow customer and highly competitiveness.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing activities, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and New Products Development.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets
- Set target, monitor results and report against goals on timely basis
- Work closely with BK Asia Pacific for grow branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (both offline and online communication strategies)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Think customer first before you start to do anything!
- Decisive and speed to market base on customer needed
- Solid knowledge in all form of Digital and experienced with loyalty and CRM programs
- Work experience as Head of Marketing preferably within our industry (Beef eater is preferred)
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Learnable, Relearn able, Can do attitude!, everything possible and growth mindset.
- Analytical skills
- Open for any level of education but must have effective communication ability and fluent in English
Inside the company
Confers frequently with General Manager, Operations Director, Human Resource Director and Finance Controller, Purchasing Manager
Outside the company
- Regular contacts with Advertising agency, Creative House, Media agency, Production supplier, Food supply company and major business partners.
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or any related fields.
- At least 8 year experience in directing and leading sales and marketing team of international companies.
- Experience in Marketing or Advertising agencies.
- Knowledge of restaurant operations and management will be advantage.
- Proficiency in English communication and presentation skills.
- Strong in innovative, Drive for result and people management.
- Good connection and networking with the industrial bodies
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
We also share an inspiring organisation culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities.
This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated and agile with a successful track record, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you