International Franchise Coordinator
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, ThaiXpress, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
1. Job Purpose:
Increase effectiveness and efficiency of International Franchise team by providing assistance with regards to operations and marketing activities, and acting as the centre of contact for team’s coordination.
2. Main Responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal communication between franchisee and franchisor for marketing programmes and activities.
- Follow up on marketing programmes according to master launch plan.
- Coordinate with franchisees and follow up on promotion execution report in all markets.
- Coordinate with production suppliers to finish all marketing materials, artworks and distribute to all markets.
- Coordinate with franchisees and follow up on weekly consolidated report to help track weekly performance of all markets.
- Coordinate with franchisees and follow up on the on-going marketing performance for further analysis.
- Update weekly and monthly competitor activities.
- Update weekly and monthly franchisee marketing activities.
- Process Operation memorandum
- Ensure update of Area Coach’s movement and store personnel movement.
- Coordinate with Operation to manage to all manuals i.e. Recipe manual, Operation manual, BMOC
- Responsible for completion and accuracy of Sales Management Sheet, Weekly Summary, QSC on timely basis.
- Ensure accuracy of Area Meeting Minute and distribute to all concerned.
- Complete and distribute related documentations to all stores
- - IFH Governance Filing (SharePoint/Web Portal) i.e. Product Library, Store Profile etc.
- - Centre of Excellence
Operation Summary Report
- Collect QSC result and fill in the report once a month
- Collect Training Performance Record once a month
- Consolidate Franchisee Manpower Plan once a month
- Summarize Weekly Summary Report (WSR) once a month
- Update customer address.
- Handle and keep record of customer complaint.
- Update promotions to the customer as needed
- Arrange meeting logistics (meeting room, facilities, etc.)
- Travelling Arrangement (Overseas and Local)
- Purchase Order, Purchase Requisition, Expense Claim
- Prepare memorandum for circulation (e.g. limited time only memo)
- Translation (e.g. NPD materials)
- Prepare draft and announce new store opening
- Maintain and update all data in relevant places e.g. SharePoint
- Upload AOP to SharePoint
- Update menu price index
- Update product library
3. Job Profile:
- Generally work 5 days per week. Working days and hours can be flexible.
- Job requires a lot of coordination within Minor Food, as well as external stakeholders (franchisees, agencies, etc.).
- Job requires to use English language regularly (both spoken and written).
- Time management and organizing skills regularly required on the job.
- Job deals a lot with documents and administrative tasks.
- Frequent use of computer programs (MS Office).
4. Tasks Performed | Frequency:
- Coordinate artwork with franchisees, agency and brand | Ad hoc
- Consolidate and follow up marketing plan from franchisees | Ad hoc
- Consolidate and follow up execution report from franchisees | Ad hoc
- Consolidate and follow up performance report from franchisees | Ad hoc
- New store opening announcement | Ad hoc
- Update data in marketing calendar performance | Monthly
- Update marketing activities of all markets | Monthly
- Update IFH manpower plan and send to HR | Monthly
- Prepare information for Quarterly Review presentation | Quarterly
- Upload Annual Operations Plan to SharePoint | Annually
- Update Menu Price Index | Annually
- Update Product Library | Annually
- Good command of English language.
- Good computer literacy.
- Independent with self-drive and able to work with limited supervision.
- Good interpersonal and coordination skills.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing or any related fields.
- 0-2 years of relevant experiences in Marketing, Operations, or Coordination role.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
We also share an inspiring organisation culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities.
This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated and agile with a successful track record, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you