- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Minor Hotels Corporate
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 150 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Marriott and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
You should have 10-15 years of related experience in the field of MEP design in the hospitality industry. You will be responsible to ensure MEP designs are in accordance with company requirement; discrepancies are required to be properly documented. You should have in-depth knowledge of all related engineering design codes/ regulations. Managing projects/ budgets; checking quality and accuracy of work generated by fellow team members will be part of your job description. You will be required to travel widely for project meetings, site inspections and, performing audits in operating hotels. Your involvement will include the monitoring / managing selected hotels’ utilities consumption. Having hotel engineering operation experience, will be an added advantage.
- Relevant educational background in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Should have at least 10-15 years in the capacity as a Senior MEP design engineer
- Familiar with the requirements of the various MEP system design codes
- Good communication skills and team player
- Able to travel abroad
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English
- Familiar with LEED design requirements will be an advantage