- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Vacation Club Corporate Office, Bangkok
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
The key responsibilities for this position fall under the following major headings:
- Manage and forecast inventory and monthly report to CFO.
- Cost of goods sold controlling and forecast
- Prepare inventory month end closing report.
- Reviewing and analysis for financial report
- Communicate with construction team and suppliers and control construction cost budget by project
- Review fixed asset purchasing and make a request for PO.
- Make receiving and communicate with payment team for payment process and inform suppliers about payment date.
- Finalize budget vs actual report and have meeting with CFO monthly.
- At least 3 years’ experience with using computerized accounting systems. Experience with the Oracle system would be highly regarded.
- Working experience in audit would be an advantage.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Strong in English.