IT Manager – IMAC and Application Deployment
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
Minor International (MINT) is a global company focused on three core businesses: restaurants, hospitality and lifestyle brands distribution. MINT is one of Asia’s largest restaurant companies with over 2,000 outlets operating system-wide in 19 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen’s, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express, The Coffee Club, BreadTalk (Thailand) and Riverside brands. MINT is also a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of 155 hotels and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana Collection, JW Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands in 24 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America. MINT is one of Thailand’s largest distributors of lifestyle brands focusing primarily on fashion, home and kitchenware and contract manufacturing. Its brands include Gap, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Esprit, Bossini, Etam, Charles & Keith, Pedro, Radley, Anello, Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Joseph Joseph and ETL Learning. Bemynt is MINT’s e-commerce platform offering premium fashion and lifestyle products. For more information, please visit www.minorinternational.com.
1. Job Purpose
Responsible for working with business users & outsource, to perform new store opening, closing, relocating, renovating including all Installation, Move, Add, Change of IT equipment at store operations level. Follow and control store IMAC process at most efficiency with 2 existing resources and work closely with all related department especially Project and Network planning teams. Manage new IT store equipment inventory with highest accuracy and up to date. Being the single point of contact for IT Business Partner team as well as the business stakeholders to gather the new requirements/roadmap to develop the establishment plan to provide on time, on budget with manageable resources. Managing the vendors to supply all related equipment which required to complete the establishment of new store’s IT Infrastructure services. This is to ensure that all new IT services are functioning properly to be able to operation the store business as per the expectation.
2. Main Responsibilities
- Focus on IMAC store process and store application deployment with knowledge of POS and all existing store systems
- Work closely with Network and support provider in order to establish the connection from Store to Minor Data Center
- Coordinate with Vendor/Supplier and other IT Application team to ensure all store systems are working properly during equipment setup day until 7 days after store open
- Works with business users in longer-term and larger projects to define and develop application requirements and business process changes necessary to support MFG business processes, recommends changes and additions to regional customer information technology solutions and prepares and makes presentations of recommendations for user department review and approval.
- Further develops expertise in one or more Minor core business processes within the company; develops in-depth understanding of process interactions in order to assess the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Serves as the primary contact for assigned business customers to provide the highest level of IT service and support to ensure the customer's and the Company's goals of efficiency and effectiveness are attained.
- Assists internal customers in efficiently utilizing existing technical resources and solves systems problems to ensure the customer’s needs are met; monitors and introduces new technologies which effectively and efficiently support business functions.
- As appropriate, makes approved changes to applications to fulfil requirements in accordance with global development standards; depending on the technical knowledge, may be involved in coding and/or configuring, testing, and implementing applications (and changes to existing applications) and evaluating their performance.
- Assists in training customers on new or modified applications; may draft instruction manuals and other documents used for customer training.
- Remains abreast of new developments in business processes and applications technology used by Minor.
- Performs other projects as assigned by Store System IT Manager or other senior management.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Interfaces with key business users as well as IT Business partner team in all companies (brands) under The Minor Food Group.
IT Vendor Coordination:-
· Coordinate with outside IT vendors, such as NCR, Professional Services, IBM, Simat, etc.
· Coordinate with 3rd party developers to complete software development projects on time and on budget.
Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or IT related fields.
· At least 5 years of experience in business systems analysis and project management in retail management, supply chain and distribution.
· POS application experience would be preferable
· Knowledge on POS System: Aloha/Aloha Mobile, MenuLink, and other related POS systems
· Knowledge on Microsoft Office, Office365 with some knowledge in Microsoft operating systems: Windows 7-10, and etc.
- Basic knowledge on IT network and infrastructure
- Strong organizational skills, good human relation skills to effectively interact with personnel throughout the Information Technology and customer departments.
- Readiness to travel upcountry is an advantage
· Possess customer service orientated mindset.
· Ability to work in agile teams by defining and planning work on a team backlog, and determining ways for the team to be successful in meeting its outcomes
· Competency in ITIL processes: Incident, Problem, Knowledge and Change Management
- Good oral and written communication skills especially in English
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus