Executive Secretary to AVP HR
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
Minor International (MINT) is a global company focused on three core businesses: restaurants, hospitality and lifestyle brands distribution. MINT is one of Asia’s largest restaurant companies with over 2,000 outlets operating system-wide in 19 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen’s, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express, The Coffee Club, BreadTalk (Thailand) and Riverside brands. MINT is also a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of 155 hotels and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana Collection, JW Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands in 24 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America. MINT is one of Thailand’s largest distributors of lifestyle brands focusing primarily on fashion, home and kitchenware and contract manufacturing. Its brands include Gap, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Esprit, Bossini, Etam, Charles & Keith, Pedro, Radley, Anello, Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Joseph Joseph and ETL Learning. Bemynt is MINT’s e-commerce platform offering premium fashion and lifestyle products. For more information, please visit www.minorinternational.com.
1. Job Purpose:
Enhances executive's effectiveness by providing information, management support, and administrative support to the AVP – HR & Organization Strategy. The Executive Assistant/Secretary is also to participate in all HR related matters as part of the HR team to ensure all tasks are properly managed and achieve its purpose with excellence.
2. Main Responsibilities:
Executive Assistance (50%)
· Provide administrative and secretarial support as assigned.
· Arrange meeting schedules for the executive with both internal and external stakeholders. Act as calendar gatekeeper.
· Manage business-related expenses through the company’s systems (iExpense & iProcurement) and verify correctness of corporate card charges.
· Verify related expenses claims to ensure integrity and correctness.
· Handle incoming calls and information, obtaining all relevant information and passing on to appropriate stakeholders.
· Handle related documents including such as formal documents, letter, business contract, Power Point presentation etc. and/or written memo/announcement/emails as needed
· Strictly keep all confidential matters related to the department.
· Organize and arrange business meetings, workshops, trips as needed.
Coordination, Reporting, Projects Management (50%)
· Coordinate related HR tasks or project with all stakeholders to ensure project completion with excellence.
· Prepare and review business contract agreement and to be the contact person on related matter to the AVP-HR.
· Actively participate and make sure that respective HR team is properly involved in the company events and activities.
· Be the centre of HR Team on management reporting, organization charts, documents filing and data consolidation for monthly-, quarterly- and annually-basis as needed
· Prepare reports, presentation, documents, VDO clips, or other materials to support related HR projects, events or tasks as needed
· Coordinate and facilitate events related to Corporate events as part of the HR team
· Work on adhoc projects as assigned, such as researching relevant data and preparing data analysis.
· Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
· Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
· Exercise responsible behaviour at all times, positively representing.
· Maintain strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
· Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
· Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
· Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
3. Job Profile:
· Working days and hours flexible as job requirements.
· Able to work on holidays & weekends, as needed.
· Frequent coordination within Corporate HR teams, and within cross functional teams , as well as external stakeholders (if any).
· Frequent contacts with senior executives and executive secretaries/ assistants.
· Able to present in English language.
· Time management and organizing skills regularly required on the job.
· Problem solving skills and creativity often required on the job.
· Job deals a lot with documents and administrative tasks.
· Frequent use of computer programs (MS Office).
· At least Bachelor’s degree in any field.
· At least 3 year experience in Executive Assistant position with international companies.
· Advanced interpersonal skills. Able to interact with global executives as well as personnel in all levels
· Well-organized and well-planned
· Fast learner and highly adaptable to ever-changing environment
· Computer literacy (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
· Logical thinking and creative problem solving skills
· Result-oriented with high self-drive and commitment
· Resourceful and well-rounded
· Independent to work with minimal supervision and able to work well also in team
· Proficiency in English Communication in both written and speaking
· Good composure and maturity, as a representative of senior executive