Environmental, Health, & Safety Manager
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
QASR AL SARAB DESERT RESORT BY ANANTARA
An unparalleled luxury and comfort amid the mystic desert charm of Abu Dhabi’s Empty Quarter, inspired by glorious Arabian décor that channels one of the world’s most ancient and revered cultures.
Located in the legendary Rub'Al Khali, the largest uninterrupted sand desert in the world, Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara embraces the epic adventures of this evocative landscape by providing a luxury oasis for discerning travelers.
As an Environmental, Health & Safety Manager you are responsible for the conformity with all corporate, federal and local regulations related to Sanitation, Food Safety, Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental(OHSE) regulations, where as your role involves the implementation of HACCP & OHSE programs.
- University Degree holder in Life Sciences/Microbiology with minimum 2 years of work experience in Managing EHS and Food Safety in hospitality industry.
- NEBOSH IGC Certified and OSH(OSHAD) Practitioner course completed.
- Expertise in HACCP and ISO Management systems in its implementation and certification.
- Certified in Internal Auditing of HACCP, ISO and OSH Management Systems