Internal Audit Support Officer
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
Minor International (MINT) is a global company focused on three core businesses: restaurants, hospitality and lifestyle brands distribution. MINT is one of Asia?s largest restaurant companies with over 2,000 outlets operating system-wide in 19 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen?s, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express, The Coffee Club, BreadTalk (Thailand) and Riverside brands. MINT is also a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of 155 hotels and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana Collection, JW Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands in 24 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America. MINT is one of Thailand?s largest distributors of lifestyle brands focusing primarily on fashion, home and kitchenware and contract manufacturing. Its brands include Gap, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Esprit, Bossini, Etam, Charles & Keith, Pedro, Radley, Anello, Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Joseph Joseph and ETL Learning. Bemynt is MINT?s e-commerce platform offering premium fashion and lifestyle products. For more information, please visit www.minorinternational.com.
1. Overall Purpose:
· Responsible for effectiveness and efficiency of the administrative and secretarial function to ensure that IA team effectively performs his/her job and ensure that assigned tasks are carried out successfully, including, but not limited to greeting visitors, answering the telephone and arrange meetings; receiving and distributing mail and correspondence; gathering data and compiling various reports for management; conducting projects and assignments; photocopying materials; producing Audit committee materials; maintaining files; ordering supplies. The position of Internal Audit Support Officer requires by nature of the superiors' positions, involvement with high-level contacts and exposure to sensitive information necessitating considerable use of tact, diplomacy and discretion.
2. Main Responsibilities:
· Sets up department’s travel arrangements and accommodation, including visa applications and provide support in expense reimbursements after a business trip.
· Sets up and coordinate meetings and conferences for Internal Audit on a regular basis, preparing minutes (English) and Audit committee’s meetings on a quarterly basis.
· Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, producing Audit committee’s materials and filing.
Maintain computerized database and or hard copy of information related to departments assignments
· Support tracking of IA action follows up process for all audits including closure evidences retention, progress of corrective actions and present to lead auditor and Unit head
· Send out IA feedback survey and consolidate the result of IA feedback survey.
Meets and greets visitors. Answers telephones and handles in appropriate manner.
· Maintain Unit Head’s calendar.
· Send out balance calendar for IA members to fill in their annual leaves and maintain records of other leaves approved by Unit head.
· Coordinate with HR and other departments in welcoming new comers of the department
· Acts as Interpreter and translator when necessary
· Perform auditor assistant role during audit fieldwork as assigned by Unit Head/supervisor.
· Analyze financial data and managerial data on ad hoc basis to support the audit team
· Prepare presentations on ad hoc basis
· Other duties as assigned.
· Proficiency in English Communication in both written and verbal
· Bachelor degree in any field
· At least 5 year experience in executive secretarial work
· Effective telephone communication skills, and computer literacy
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs