RO Plant Electrician Assistant
- Anantara Dhigu Resort, Anantara Veli Resort & Naladhu Private Island Maldives, mv
- Company Location: Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort, Anantara Veli Maldives Resort, & Naladhu Private Island Maldives
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
As Reverse Osmosis (RO) Plant Assistant, you will maintain effective communication with the Shift Leader and team at all times and complete activities as required for the RO Plant. As specified in hotel plans you will follow all safety procedures while carrying out any tasks. You will responsible to look after all the tools supplied by the Hotel in a professional manner, and correctly maintain and deposit them after finishing the shift and to suggest cost saving ideas as and when possible, not limited to the Engineering Department.
• Must have the appropriate documented training from a technical/vocational institute.
• 1 - 2 years operating experience in a hotel engineering department.
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and electrical schematics.
A good Electical and Engineering background is preferred.
A good level of spoken and written English and Computer Literacy is required.
· A dynamic work culture in the most beautiful environment
· Competitive Comp & Bens
· The opportunity to be part of our successful Brands in the Maldives
· Great career development and opportunities with Minor Hotels