- Salalah, Oman
- Company Location: Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Responsible for ensuring the effective management of all the financial matters of the hotel, working closely with other departments in matters affecting the financial operations of the property. To interact as required with suppliers and other business partners outside the hotel such as lawyers, insurance companies, tax consultants, auditors, commercial and government banks.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- At least 5 year experience in overall supervision of accounting functions in the capacity of Chief Accountant or Financial Manager.
- Strong managerial and leadership skills and strong result oriented
- Strong in inter-personality skill
- Proficiency in English communication