- Anantara Dhigu Resort, Anantara Veli Resort & Naladhu Private Island Maldives, mv
- Company Location: Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort, Anantara Veli Maldives Resort, & Naladhu Private Island Maldives
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will assist the Director of Engineering in managing the Engineering department, across the 3 Resorts to ensure the efficient running of the all hotel facilities, including all fire and life safety equipment and systems. It will be your responsibility to plan and manage all preventative maintenance work, to assist in managing new projects, extensions, and renovations. You will be involved in preparing the Engineering budget for the property, and will provide the Engineering knowledge for the hotel strategic and operational plans. You will monitor energy and water usage in the hotel, and implement initiatives to conserve energy and sustainability initiatives wherever possible.
• College degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in Marine Engineering an advantage
• Three years operating experience in a similar capacity.
- Multi unit experience an advantage
• Familiar with the operations and priorities of all other hotel operating departments.
• Passion for leadership and good English written and verbal comprehension skills
· A dynamic work culture in the most beautiful environment
· Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
· The opportunity to be part of our successful Brands in the Maldives
· Great career development and opportunities with Minor Hotels