Resort Manager Niyama Private Islands
- Niyama Private Islands Maldives, mv
- Company Location: Niyama Private Islands Maldives
Niyama Private Islands Maldives, the twin connected Luxurious Award Winning Islands of Chill and Play encompass 134 Beach and Over Water Villas, Restaurants in the Top 10 in the Maldives. Explore nature’s playground, frolic in the tree tops, sip champagne six meter’s under water, surf, or chill on the beach. Niyama is part of Minor Hotels portfolio.
With a quality background in Hotel Management, you will implement the resort strategy. You will drive and support implementation of all corporate programmes and initiatives. You will effectively lead and manage the day-to-day Resort operational activities. You would ideally enjoy working with others to achieve and exceed key business goals. You would be responsible for managing the performance of the team members that report to you and provide the necessary support to maximise their effectiveness and efficiency while actively supporting their development and growth. You will be committed to meeting and exceeding all key performance standards and measures. Your ability to balance operational needs, implement strategy and display a passion for business excellence will ensure your success in this role.
- Degree in Hotel Management
- Minimum 02 Years experience as a Resort Manager in Luxury Hotels
- Strong commercial/business acumen
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- A team player - positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude, be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- Desire and ability to manage multiple relationships and deadlines at the same time.
- A dynamic work culture in the most beautiful environment.
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
- The opportunity to be part of our successful Brands in the Maldives
- Great career development and opportunities with Minor Hotels