Senior Internal Auditor
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
Minor International (MINT) is a global company focused on three core businesses: restaurants, hospitality and lifestyle brands distribution. MINT is one of Asia’s largest restaurant companies with over 2,000 outlets operating system-wide in 19 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen’s, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express, The Coffee Club, BreadTalk (Thailand) and Riverside brands. MINT is also a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of 155 hotels and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana Collection, JW Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands in 24 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America. MINT is one of Thailand’s largest distributors of lifestyle brands focusing primarily on fashion, home and kitchenware and contract manufacturing. Its brands include Gap, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Esprit, Bossini, Etam, Charles & Keith, Pedro, Radley, Anello, Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Joseph Joseph and ETL Learning. Bemynt is MINT’s e-commerce platform offering premium fashion and lifestyle products. For more information, please visit www.minorinternational.com.
To assist Director of Internal Audit & Risk Management to execute approved internal audit plan in order to evaluate if adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls of the group, entity being audited are in place.
· Support team leader ( Sr.Internal Audit Manager) to execute internal audit assignment as per approved internal audit plan by adopting risk –based approach
· Support team leader (Sr. Internal Audit Manager) to develop fieldwork schedules, priorities and detailed audit programs for achieving audit objectives and goals.
· Utilize audit program and fully update for each and every audit
· Conduct audit interview , identify and summarize business control weaknesses
· Secure and retain sufficient audit evidences to support audit findings
· Assist team leader to update director on the progress of the audit and any emerging issues during audit fieldwork
· Complete internal audit assignment within agreed timeline and scope
· Full compliance with internal audit methodologies and critical auditing steps
· Support team leader to engage auditee of each internal audit assignment which includes conduct audit opening meeting, no surprise meeting ,exit and close out meeting
· Support team leader to develop audit finding and provide risk rating and audit opinion for each assigned audit.
· Assist team leader on draft audit report writing
· Participate in after audit review with team leader to identify lesson learn of each audit that can be used for future improvements
· Conduct special investigation, audit assignment as requested y the audit committee, senior management
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting
• A professional audit certification (CIA/CPA/CISA) is a plus
• 3- 5 years working experience with a well-known company with sound knowledge of Internal Auditing, Governance, Risks and Assurance
• Good interpersonal skill
• Ability to quickly assimilate relevant information in unfamiliar situations
• Highly self-motivated individual and able to work independently
• Strong analytical/quantitative skills.
• Intelligent, clear, and logical thinker.
• Good command of English in both speaking and writing.
• Able to travel extensively (domestic)