- Doha, Qatar
- Company Location: Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, employee performs skilled work involving rough and finished carpentry.
- Responds to routine and emergency calls for repairs and service
- Employee must be able to complete and submit all necessary correspondence for work that is completed.
General Remodeling Skills (not limited to):
- carpentry, drywall work, light plumbing, light electrical, tile work, siding, trim, and ladder work
- Repairs in low level areas/crawl spaces
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of carpentry and building materials
- Knowledge of safe operation of basic hand and power tools
- Knowledge of workplace and safe lifting and handling procedures
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability to use technology (i.e. digital camera)
- Client service and public interaction skills
- Team building
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Time management skills. Must have a good driving record and be able to pass drug testing and background screening