- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express The Coffee Club, BreadTalk, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
To contribute to the efficiency of the overall secretarial work by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
- Manage, provide timely and effective Executive’s schedule with Executive’s calendar to be regularly updated
- Coordinate and organize some of events as requested, such as conferences, meetings, seminar, workshop and conference calls with internal and external stakeholders in consultation with the executive.
- Resolve conflicting demands upon the executive’s time from reporting staffs, internal and external customers, including all stakeholders.
Administrative & Clerical
- Provide a full range of administrative and clerical support services, including filing and records management; faxing, mail, maintenance of registers and routine databases, photocopying, compilation of manuals and reports.
- Conduct research on the internet, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation
- Prepare correspondence, presentations, invoices, mailing lists and other documents as requested
- Maintain and organize files, both electronic and hard copy
- Operate all office equipment to facilitate the executive such as faxing machine, photocopy machine and telephone/ teleconference system
- Prepare and maintain an expense report for reimbursement process for the executive.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering stationary/ office supplies, basic bookkeeping work.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as IT, personnel and housekeeping, in order to aid the executive.
- Coordinate and direct executive’s driver in terms of travelling plan with direction provided, petty cash control/ record and car maintenance
- Ensure the executive’s office and equipments are functioned, well-organized and clean
- Make travel arrangements such as accommodation and transportation for the executive
- Provide and prepare all travel information and documents required, including VISA for the executive
- Ensure domestic and overseas conference travel and accommodation arrangements are compliant with the organization’s policy and practice
- Ensure all documents and necessary information are printed-out and provided prior to the Executive’s trip.
- Make travel arrangements in Thailand such as accommodation and transportation for other executives and oversea clients/ visitors as requested
- Greet visitors and clients in a friendly and professional manner with judgment whether to permit visitors or callers to have access to the executives or refer them to another department within the organization
- Professional interact with other high level executives within the organization
- Manage the Executive’s office at a professional level during the executive’s absence
Telephone & E-mail
- Emails should always be signed off with your name and title along with the name of the executive and phone number.
- Telephones should be answered in a professional matter.
- A telephone log of the daily calls should be kept in a note book, including name cards to be well organized, for future reference in order to ensure you have everything the executive needs during computers and phone systems are being updated or having trouble
- Review and record all incoming correspondence and emails, including allocating, redirecting to appropriate officers for action and following up on the preparation of responses.
- Ensure all outgoing correspondence, reports, submissions and briefings submitted to the executive conform to the organization’s presentation, style, format and content protocols.
- Overseeing the movement of files and documents both electronic and hard copy to and from the Executive office.
- Screens and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email, and signs for packages from delivery companies to the Executive. Urgent matters are brought to the attention of the executive as soon as possible
- Prepare and organize correspondence and documents for executive’s review and or approval
- Prepare agendas , venue and make arrangements for meeting participants. Materials/ testing products to be prepared and organized as per request.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
- Record, Compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings, if requested
- Coordinate the submission of key documents and materials to the executive across departments to ensure all relevant information is provided prior to appointments and meetings.
- Meetings out of the office should be confirmed a day in advance. Directions should be printed out with the executive’s driver coordination.
- Materials/ documents, including gifts/ company products, required for the clients’ meeting must be prepared and provided prior to the meeting
- As per assigned by the executive
- University graduate bachelor's degree or higher in English, Business Administration, or related field
- At least 3- 5 years in secretarial job involving administrative support practices and executive management assistance.
- Be a Confidential keeper
- Have sense of urgency
- Be detailed and reliable with high commitment
- Have judgment and ability to make sound decisions without supervision
- Be proactive and multi-tasking
- Well prioritization and organization
- Service- minded and respectful
- Dress and Act in professional manner with both colleagues and outsider
- Good communication and interpersonal skill with Good command of English
- Well office equipments operation as fax/photocopy machine, phone system, computer
- Good command of Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, Power point)
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you