- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Avani Sukhumvit Bangkok
Contemporary, relaxed and imaginative. Be it a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI Hotels & Resorts provides the right space for guests who value the details that matter.
You will be driving profitable growth of the online transient market segment of the business and creating consumer demand and loyalty through proprietary and third party e-channels. Further you will support business growth & direction over the next 5 years. Start from leading, planning, executing the development of MH e-Commerce capabilities, including web performance, SEO, PPC and other online strategies and tactics. As Director of E-Commerce you will be in charge of developing and structuring an appropriate in house e-Commerce team based upon business needs, financial cost and return. Last but not least you will provide consultation and direction to managed properties in both domestic and international markets on both strategic and tactical e-Commerce activities.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in any related filed.
- Experience in online marketing roles in the hotel or travel industry.
- Very good written & verbal English is essential.
- Good understating of Search Engine Optimization and Pay-per-clicks tactics.
- Experience in using Content Management Systems.
- Proficient analytical web skills and ability to analyze website performance data (i.e. financial, statistical and /or performance).
- Strong analytical skills are a must. Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage details through to completion and ensure project deadlines are met.
AVANI Sukhumvit Bangkok