- Klang Dong, Pak Chong District, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand
- Company Location: Nakhon Ratchasima
The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express The Coffee Club, BreadTalk, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
To ensure the availability and reliability of its key raw materials, Minor Food has two manufacturing plants which produce high quality, specialized cheeses and ice cream for Thai and international markets. Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited were founded in 1991 with manufacturing facilities in Nakornratchasima province.
- Minor Dairy Limited
MDL produces a variety of premium ice cream products and toppings for food brands under Minor Food such as Swensen's, Dairy Queen and Burger King, as well as supplying the same quality ingredients to leading customers outside the group
- Minor Cheese Limited
MCL produces a wide range of cheeses and cheese blends including mozzarella, cheddar, string cheese, Parmesan, mascarpone, cream cheese and sour cream. MCL is not only a key supplier to various restaurant operations of its parent, Minor Food, but is also a major supplier to companies in the Thai and regional food services sector.
To support both management and team decision, by providing useful financial analysis information on timely and accurate manner. Has direct responsible for financial department in term of leading and guide to ensure the daily operation and closing reflect the correct performance and in line with accounting policy. In addition, responsible for on-time and accurate financial reports including effective budget preparation that can be used for guidance of operation throughout the year
Business Financial Management
• Give and seek advice to improve financial returns. Direct deal with FD and support the Factory team based on analytical of timely and accurate financial information and also make recommendation for further improvement.
• Monitor and control business performance by comparison of actual results versus budget on a continuous basis and also propose for area improvement.
• Help to manage selling price trends and issues including promotion and discount. Relate internal and external factors to marketing planning.
• To take full responsibility for timely, accurate, and appropriate management information, including preparation of a monthly management financial report. To ensure reporting procedures are clearly defined and updated to reflect the business needs currently and in the future. To take part in regular reviews with the operational management Team.
• To be responsible for the preparation of annual budget, which will involve in reviewing of future business plans to develop the budget.
• To perform financial planning e.g. production loss, sale and Margin break down and profit, allocation cost and expense, etc.
• List out all key risk areas which may impact to the Factory’s operation and identify risk mitigation to relief high rating score risks
• To ensure operation is in compliance with Thai laws and regulations
• Run Feasibility study for New Investment and control CAPEX of New Machine and Renovate.
Management Information Systems
• Apply and implement new software and ERP
Manage Balance Sheet Items
• To improve working capital, return on assets and CAPEX management.
• Supervise day to day operations within the department and stimulate teamwork.
Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance or relating fields·
- Master and CPA is a plus
- Strong leadership and relationship with other department.
- Able to work under pressure due to tight deadline
- In-depth ability of analytical skills, strong communication and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill to deal with all levels of employees.
- Positive attitude and systematic thinking,
- Open and willing to learn and develop
- Knowledge Experience in Oracle will be advantage.
- xcellence computer skill (Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, PowerPoint)
- At least 5 years in accounting / financial role and feasibility study, with experience in manufacturing or food industry would be advantage,
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you