- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
Minor Lifestyle is one of Thailand's largest distributors of lifestyle brands with over 400 points of sale focusing primarily on fashion and lifestyle products. Its brands include Gap, Esprit, Bossini, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Etam, Anello, Radley, Charles & Keith, Pedro, Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Joseph Joseph, Minor Smart Kids and Bemynt. In addition, Minor Lifestyle also operates contract manufacturing business under Nawasri Manufacturing.
- Understand and analyze assigned target in order to define store budget / targets, production cost, labor cost and other related expenses. In addition, evaluate master roster of all assigned stores to ensure achievement of store contribution.
- Communicate to all store managers in the assigned area to ensure the understanding of all store managers on their targets that is aligned with the Company’s objective and direction.
- Monitor and conduct store performance audit process
- Attend to daily operational problem by providing guidance / direction to staff to ensure the store’s performance meet the set target.
- Define sales target of each store to ensure the clear operational activities on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Communicate and follow up with store managers of the execution of marketing / CRM / PR programs
- Review and analyze sales trends on a daily / weekly basis. Identify stores that have negative sales gaps and work with store managers to ensure the implementation of action plans.
- Track and benchmark (internally & externally) the markets performance, identify areas in needs of support and develop projects with markets to improve performance
- Ensure the store’s manpower plan is aligned with the total brand business plan
- Recruit, select, interview store manager and store staff
- Provide coaching and feedback to store managers and staff and foster their performance development
- Provide effective product knowledge and support to store operations team
- Contribute retail operations expertise to the internal retail training programs
- Manage good performers and poor performance with the appropriate practices, e.g. reward / recognition program, warning letters, necessary punishments
- Ensure delivery of 100% customer satisfaction throughout the year
- Handle customer complaints and ensure the smooth problem / issue solving in each store
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related fields
• Minimum 3 years of managerial operations in Retail Operations- managing stores and people
• Experience in retail fashion operations would be advantage
• The ability to work under pressure
• Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
• Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility
• Planning and organizational skills & People skill
• Able to travel upon request