Head of Thailand Talent Acquisition
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express The Coffee Club, BreadTalk, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
Head of Thailand Talent Acquisition primarily responsible for the talent acquisition needs for corporate employees in Minor Food Thailand Hub and support the recruitment needs for global Minor Food offices as and when is required. He /She is responsible to lead an internal recruitment team and manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle, as well as to ensure the successful on-boarding of the new employees into the company. He / She will also play an active role in driving the employer branding initiatives for the company.
1. Recruitment Management:
- Work with the HR leadership team, hiring managers and other HR functional teams from the global Minor Food Hubs to define potential staffing needs for the corporate office.
- Creatively leveraging on various channels (social media, conventional, etc) to source for potential local / international candidates, assess and shortlist candidates against a prescribed set of criteria, manage the interview process, negotiate employment terms with successful candidates, and ensure the successful onboarding of the new employees.
- Ensure that all opened positions are filled on-time.
- Progressively increase the percentage of recruitment via the direct sourcing channel, especially on social media platform like LinkedIn, etc.
- Manage agency relationships and negotiate the service contracts.
- As an internal headhunter, actively reach out to passive, high profile candidates from local and international markets, especially for senior management / leadership roles.
- Engage, influence and convince these senior level candidates on Minor Food as the preferred employer.
- Plan and manage the annual recruitment budget
2. Strategy and Planning:
- Work closely with the HR leadership team and business units to formulate the Minor Food Human Resources 5 year plan.
- Develop local and international recruiting strategy and initiatives based on expertise in current and future talent market as well as the company-s business strategy and priorities.
- Work with the leadership team to build talent pipelines for key positions for all Minor Food Hubs.
- Conduct business performance reviews based on recruiting statistics, evaluate agency effectiveness and assess goal and budget results.
- Assess performance of strategy objectives and targets, communicate status to business executives and HR leadership, determine and implement resulting action plan
3. Employer Branding:
- Represent Minor Food as the Employer of Choice in the market and building a personal brand around this to champion Minor Food recruitment plan and drive the global employer branding initiatives on digital platforms, including the LinkedIn and Minor Food Career Website, etc.
- Work with the leadership teams and business managers to create employer branding contents.
4. System / Processes Drive initiatives to optimize the current talent acquisition processes.
5. Evaluate, propose and implement suitable technologies to improve talent engagement and acquisition processes
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- At least 15 years of work experience with considerable experience and achievements in recruitment across all functionalities or as recruiting leadership role.
- Previous experience working in a professional services and/or multi-national corporate environment is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of best practice full life cycle recruiting processes, strategies and tools.
- Experience and proven track records in social media recruitment is essential.
- Ability to drive recruitment strategy and process improvement through strong influencing skills and stakeholder management across all grades (including C-suite level) using a consultative and engaging approach.
- Sound knowledge in the Thailand talent market / Regional talent acquisition exposure is a plus.
- Ability to lead, manage and develop a team of recruiting professionals.
- High proficiency in verbal and written English.
- IT savvy and familiar with various Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you