Assistant Financial Controller
- Ko Pha-ngan, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Finance professional oversees and administer all financial aspects of the Minor Hotel Group's operations. You will be supporting Group Director of Finance to maximize revenue and performance of the hotel, preliminary review of capital expenditure request and providing feedback to properties. To track performance against the annual operating budget and other financial targets of the hotel group, and responsible for producing timely and accurate monthly financial reports for the MH management team together with supporting analysis and reconciliations. You will work according to the policies and procedures that govern the operations of the finance function within MH.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or higher
- At least 3 - 5 years experienced in related work field
- Experience in accounting or finance & accounting in hotel business is preferable.
- Strong analytical skill and problem solving skill
- Understand and able to analyze financial data including profit & loss, balance sheet and cashflow statement
- Good skill in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good Command in English
- Experiences Financial System
- Thai Nationality Only