Area Director of Finance, Maldives
- Anantara Dhigu Resort, mv
- Company Location: Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 160 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli, and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
Within the Maldives, Minor operates 5 hotels under 2 brands with expansion plans in the near future.
Operational focused & hands on role to serve the commercial, technical, statutory and human capital needs of the finance function for all of the Maldives resorts.
The Area Director of Finance will be embedded in Anantara Dhigu as the finance leader and will have functional responsibility for finance for all Maldives resorts & is responsible for ensuring that all the financial affairs of hotels in the area are conducted to the highest standards.
- A Qualified Accountant
- At least 5 years Finance leadership experiences in an international hotel companies with evidence tracked record of achievements.
- Strong in inter-personal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in English and computer literate
- Strong analytical skills with good business acumen
- Strong in driving results and people management and development