HR Director – Minor Food Corporate
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express The Coffee Club, BreadTalk, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
1. Job Purpose:
Perform the HR Business Partner role, assisting and providing solutions for Business Leaders to achieve their business goals and objectives through people strategy and practices such as manpower, selection and hiring, onboarding, people development, performance management, talent management and employee engagement.
Champion HR practices by working with HR leaders within the group to ensure that HR performs the expected tasks such as compliance, compensation & benefits, workplace environment and employee engagement and activities.
2. Main Duties:
- Support Business Leaders to achieve their business goals and objectives, both short-term and long- term, by providing effective people tactics, guidance and solutions whist keeping the best interest of both company and employees.
- Assist in developing Minor Food Corporate HR strategies, initiatives, measurement and action plan.
- Establish and review HR policy and procedures, Organisation Chart, Job Profile and work process for Corporate HR, ensuring that they are up-to-date and communicated in the timely manner as required.
- Oversees the people management process and administration, ensuring that all compliances and company policy and procedures are adhered to.
- Prepare Minor Food Corporate HR annual budget and monitor expenditure regularly.
- Work closely with Business Leader and Talent Director to recruit, groom and retain talents within the Minor Food Corporate, ensuring that there are strong pipelines of talents.
- Work with L&D Director and Talent Director to champion employee development initiatives for Minor Food Corporate employees.
- Facilitate onboarding programme and activities for newcomers with Business Leaders, ensuring that newcomers receive positive employee experience.
- Lead, supervise, coach and appraise team members to deliver expected job outputs and business results. Provide constructive feedback in a timely manner.
- Handle and manage employee grievance, ensuring that all parties are treated fairly and professionally.
- Champion employee engagement programmes and activities. Be the focal point for HR calendar and activities for Minor Food Group.
- Conduct and analyse exit interview for management employees.
- Perform other work assigned by supervisor as necessary.
3. Job Profile
- 5 working day per week (with occasional weekend).
- Regular meetings and discussion with business leaders, HR leaders and HR teams.
- Meetings with employees to provide consultation, receiving feedback and handle grievance.
- High level of coordination with other HR Leaders.
- Conducting business presentation to business leaders and HR
- Regular use of HR programmes (e.g. SmartRecruiters, SuccessFactors, Humatrix).
- Conduct exit interview, performance management session, disciplinary action as needed.
- Write and review policy, procedure, SOP, work process and announcement.
- Regular participation in employee activities, outdoor and indoor.
4. Key Tasks Perform
- Support the preparation of HR strategy for Minor Food Corporate.
- Support the preparation of HR corporate annual budget.
- Prepare annual manpower plan and staffing requirement for Corporate Bus.
- Conduct meeting facilitation with business leaders on organization structure, team structure, headcount planning and cost implications.
- Be project team members to take lead in Minor activities as assigned such as Service Award, Minor Founder’s Day, Minor Food Customer Day, Good Deeds in your Birth month on the month lead by Minor Food Group etc.
- Lead & implement Engagement Survey, Engagement Action Planning and monitoring process.
- Prepare and present Corporate HR performance in the Quarterly Business Review.
- Review employee IDP, Successor List and KPI of Corporate employees in SuccessFactors.
- Review the HR Executive Summary report for Corporate and analyse areas of focus, identify improvement actions, monitor improvement with HR team.
- Review performance of In-Full On-Time and Turnover with HR Manager, advising gaps and areas for action.
- Participate in ‘Good Deeds’ activities, may take lead in some months as assigned.
Weekly & Daily
- Weekly review recruitment report and outstanding vacancies.
- Participate in the weekly meetings to review all HR performance based on HR Executive Summary, recruitment performance and IFOT outstanding list, turnover & exit interview reports from HR Manager.
- Strong team management skills.
- Strong communication skills at both individual level and group level.
- Strong coaching, consulting and influencing skills
- Strong English proficiency in all skills.
- Strong Drive for results
- Attention to detail
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or relevant business fields
- At least 10 years of progressive HR generalist experience, with solid senior management roles in a highly dynamic organizational environment with proven track record
- Experience must include hands-on responsibility for the full scope of HR work, both operational and analytical requirements
- Proven track record of managing a Human Resource team.
- Experience in preparing budget.
- Experience in office management is a plus.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you