Owner Enhancement Executive Cantonese&Mandarin Speaking
- Phuket, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Vacation Club Phuket
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
Each Owner Enhancement Executive is responsible for consistent and accurate presentations to Anantara Vacation Club (AVC) tour guests, to achieve defined revenue targets, while at all times maintaining a professional and personal image in upholding AVC’s standards of integrity, quality and service to both internal and external customers.
Additionally the executive is responsible for welcoming the members to the club and being a broker of customer service and resolution of customer service issues. An additional component will be to appointment set for in-house tours.
You will be given specific training to familiarize yourself with the intricacies of AVC’s Points Shared Ownership Product, the content of all legal documentation and the compliance rules and policies to ensure you have a thorough understanding of your career responsibilities.
• Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Effectively deliver required revenue targets,
• Present the AVC Presentation consistently and accurately,
• Keep current with the entire product,
• Be an active and punctual participant in all training meetings,
• Support the company’s marketing strategies,
• Treat all guests whether they purchase or not with the utmost respect and courtesy ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction,
• Set and review performance goals weekly, monthly and YTD,
• Ensure that at all times you represent the company in an ethical, moral and professional manner, ensuring that the company and its associated brands are not compromised,
• Adhere to the ‘New Owner’ quality assurance and follow up procedures as determined by your direct report,
• Respect and participate with your colleagues to maintain a ‘one team’ ethos.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations are made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Excellent communication skills including ability to communicate in English.
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude,
• Excellent listening skills, and verbal & non-verbal communications,
• Works independently, as well as being an active team player,
• Problem solving and negotiating ability,
• Presents oneself as a professional role model.
Education &/or Experience:
• A minimum of one year’s experience in the Shared Ownership selling profession; One year’s experience within Ananatara marketing; or two years’ experience in phone work (e.g. telemarketing, collections, appointment setting).
• Tertiary or University education desirable, though not an essential requirement.
Looking for Native Mandarin Speaker.