Finance Director- Dairy Queen
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express The Coffee Club, BreadTalk, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
- Reporting to the General manager, the Finance Director is responsible to assist the managing of the international capital and financial resources with an appropriate balance of maximizing values & returns and minimizing risks, in line with Dairy Queen strategic plan.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of all operations including monthly consolidation of management accounts, annual budget, quarterly and annual statutory accounts.
- Ensure that the Company structure and business practice (i.e. licensing brand to other countries) comply with Tax, Legal and other regulations.
- Review all consolidated International financial statements on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Validate the consolidated annual budget and periodic revisions.
- Review and provide consultation on the planning and implementation of tax planning.
- Provide input and advice on the first level review of Franchisee quarterly numbers.
- Constantly review and improve the system, structure and procedures of the business to achieve optimal performance for the business.
- Direct & liaise with the third party consultants, Business Leaders, Franchisee-s representatives in Finance/Accounting, Tax and Regulation compliance matters.
- Review, approve, and direct the business applications, permits, licenses, trademark etc for Dairy Queen Brand.
- Provide Business performance comparisons and bench marking.
- Review and present to top management on the consolidated annual budget and periodic revisions.
- Be a point of contact for all business quarterly and annually audits including leading team members in working meetings with external auditors.
- Involve & support new market expansion and provide justification from financial perspective.
- Ensure that expenses are under control and within budget.
- Set up Finance/Accounting systems including policy & procedures for overseas subsidiaries as required.
- Develop Finance/Accounting practice for Franchisee, as required through Operational Excellence
- Review the terms and conditions of franchise agreements are properly stated from financial perspective.
- Ensure that the franchisees are in compliance with the terms and conditions per the signed franchise agreements.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance. Qualified chartered accountant / CPA is preferred.
- More than 5 years of proven track records in a senior management role managing a medium to large international/regional finance and accounting function.
- Strong command of spoken and written English and computer literacy.Personal competencies and qualities include:
- Strong drive towards outstanding performance and results.
- Robust, persistent and passion for excellence.Innovative and constantly seeking ways to improve business efficiency.
- Integrity and high ethical and professional standards.Hands-on mentality.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you