Business Development Manager
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
Minor Lifestyle is one of Thailand's largest distributors of lifestyle brands with over 400 points of sale focusing primarily on fashion and lifestyle products. Its brands include Gap, Esprit, Bossini, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Etam, Anello, Radley, Charles & Keith, Pedro, Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Joseph Joseph, Minor Smart Kids and Bemynt. In addition, Minor Lifestyle also operates contract manufacturing business under Nawasri Manufacturing.
Business Development Manager will lead and manage online retailer accounts to develop strategy, meet and exceed business objectives, and deliver profit plans for Minor Lifestyle
- Maintain and manage profitable growth of Minor online retail business portfolio via marketplace and own website
- Develop and ensure effective execution of annual business plans with eCommerce Internal & External Partners
- Manage and develop business relationships as well as the delivery of exceptional customer service
- Develop negotiation strategies and preparation for customer engagement in conjunction with Sales and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Initiate, motivate, and align activities across Sales, Digital, Marketing, Business Intelligence, Supply Chain, and Trade, to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in critical aspects of eCommerce business development
- Has experience in E commerce Business development.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work on tight deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure and be very responsive
• Strong leadership ,Interpersonal & people Skills
• Hardworking, persistent and dependable
• Positive and enthusiastic
• Strong problem analysis and problem-solving
• Technical Sales Skills
• English: Intermediate level required
• Able to travel upon requested