AVP Manufacturing Finance
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express The Coffee Club, BreadTalk, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
1. Job Purpose:
To be responsible for oversee the process and review financial formulation, cash flow and capital/debt/equity structure. Provides direction and oversees the financial management and report all financial information for management decision making.
2. Main Responsibilities:
· Provide direction and oversee the financial management for the subsidiaries; manage for the practices of the subsidiaries finance to be in-lined with MFG’s policies/guidelines.
· Oversee the development of financial report of Manufacturing Business, review and provide the opinions to CFO
· Assist CFO to develop 5 years plan and Budget for Manufacturing Business.
· Ensure timely and accurate reporting of all equity operations including responsibility for monthly consolidation of management accounts, annual budget, quarterly and annual statutory accounts.
o Review all consolidated financial statements on a monthly and quarterly basis.
o Validate the consolidated annual budget and periodic revisions.
o Review and present to top management on the consolidated annual budget and periodic revisions.
· Ensure the Company structure and business practice comply with Tax, Legal and other regulations in Manufacturing Business
· Direct & liaise with the third party consultants, Business Leaders, FD/FC’s representatives in Finance/Accounting, Tax and Regulation compliance matters.
· Review, approve, and direct the business applications, permits, licenses, trademark etc for equity business.
· Ensure Finance/Accounting systems including policy & procedures comply as required.
· Ensure Policy & SOP are maintained and updated on timely basis
· Ensure insurance policy is renewed on time. Manage for the renewal of insurance policy; coordinate the negotiation process the details of certificate and policy with MINT insurance team; submit the new insurance policy or certificate for MFG
· Manage, coordinate, and negotiate for the claims settlement in compliance
· Ensure risk management implemented appropriately in accordance with corporate policies and guidelines
· Identify and assess potential impacts of key business risk and risk mitigations especially on financial perspectives
a. Prepare action plans based on risk mitigations
b. To be ensure and monitor the performance of any risk management initiatives such take (based on risk management committee) by updated status on key actions & milestones
· Review, analyse, and implement the changes as required through Operational Excellence to existing systems and procedures to ensure the optimal performance of the Group and its management.
· Be a point of contact for all Manufacturing business quarterly and annually audits including leading team members in working meetings with external auditors.
· Work with FD of each brand to follow up and make improvement on audit findings/ recommendations.
· Oversee the development of financial report, review and provide the opinions
· Perform other duties as assigned by Chief Financial Officer.
· Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
· Provide recommendations and ideas to improve the Group and all its processes
· Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
· Exercises responsible behaviour at all times, positively representing the MFG.
· Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
· Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
· Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
· Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
3. Job Profile:
· Normally works 5 days a week but hours are flexible as job requirements
· Able to work on holidays & weekends, as needed
· Market and Store visits as planned
· Available to travel overseas including emerging markets
· Regular use of English language in day-to-day communication and presentation
· Regular interaction with senior executives
· Frequent use of computer programs
4. Tasks Performed: Frequency
· Monitoring Business Performance Daily
· Review accounting book closing Monthly
· Prepare and Review Management Report Monthly
· Review and acknowledge the financial valuation
· Prepare Quarterly Presentation Quarterly
· Engage and Participate 5 years Pan Annually
· Engage and Participate Annual Plan Annually
· Strong command of spoken and written English and computer literacy
· Strong in Tax, SEC and SET regulations
· Be self-motivated, a strong team player and enable to work under pressure and coordinating work
· In-depth ability of analytical skills, strong communication and presentation skills
· At least Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance Master and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a plus
· At least 12 years in accounting / financial role and in feasibility study, with 8 years in management level
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you