Restaurant Captain - ATTITUDE (Thai Nationality Only)
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel
Contemporary, relaxed and imaginative. Be it a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI Hotels & Resorts provides the right space for guests who value the details that matter.
To serve the needs of the business, our guests and our colleagues by supporting the successful delivery of restaurant on behalf of the hotel.Your key duties and responsibilities are supporting the overall management of the restaurant hosted by the resort, ensuring the function rooms are set and ready for the function and service is delivered in line with the brand service standards, ensuring the host/organizer is greeted and briefed and that any last minute changes and requests are efficiently handled to maximum satisfaction of the host and guests.To be a sales champion for the hotel, generating and following up on business referrals and potential sales leads to maximize business for the hotel. To work closely with Sales colleagues in respect of requests for inspection, or care of walk-in potential clients.
• College Diploma in Hotel Management or related field
• Previous experience in a Food & Beverage/Restaurant leadership role
• Passion for leadership and teamwork
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
• Excellent guest service skills