Front Office-Guest Service Agent/Receptionist
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Each Anantara Resort draws its strength from the rich cultural traditions, historic heritage and natural beauty of its destination. As such, every experience is a unique voyage of discovery and inspiration that is distinctly Anantara. We are ideally located at the Eastern Mangroves district, just 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International. Airport and minutes away to the city centre and major tourist attractions.Being in an urban sanctuary in the heart of the capital, a majestically set on the waterfront, Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara is a natural haven on the cusp of urban life.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Anantara employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
· To anticipate guest needs, and handle guest inquiries in a helpful and attentive Anantara manner.
· To have a complete knowledge of the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club, and other Anantara properties.
· To take personal responsibility for the service and attitude with which our guest service is being delivered, and ensure it meets the highest standard of Anantara at all times.
· Take personal responsibility for ensuring all issues pertaining to guest satisfaction are met and that follow up is completed on a timely basis.
· To be proactive and innovative, suggesting alternatives that meet guest needs in enjoying their Anantara experience.
· To develop a close and harmonious working relationship with all hotel departments,
· To attend hotel events, daily shift briefings and training to improve professional skills.
- Previous customer related experience an asset
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times