Concierge - Bellman
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara
Each Anantara Resort draws its strength from the rich cultural traditions, historic heritage and natural beauty of its destination. As such, every experience is a unique voyage of discovery and inspiration that is distinctly Anantara. We are ideally located at the Eastern Mangroves district, just 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International. Airport and minutes away to the city centre and major tourist attractions.Being in an urban sanctuary in the heart of the capital, a majestically set on the waterfront, Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara is a natural haven on the cusp of urban life.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Anantara team members always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
• To anticipate all guest needs and handle all guest inquiries
• To participate in the effective day to day operation at the Bell service desk.
• To have complete knowledge of the hotel products and services, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club, and other properties.
• To ensure lobby area is clean and tidy at all times.
• To greet and acknowledge all guests, welcoming them in a polite and friendly manner.
• Assist guests with the luggage, and provide a luggage storage service for guest.
• To coordinate delivery of messages and other items to the guest room
• To assist guests who require special attention.
• Complete all other shift duties as outlined on shift checklist.
• To assist in ensuring that the transportation arrangements of the hotel work perfectly, including the coordination of taxi’s, private vehicles, limousines and other vehicles.
• Assist all other areas of the hotel when required.
- Previous customer related experience an asset
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times