Assistant Front Office Manager
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Each Anantara Resort draws its strength from the rich cultural traditions, historic heritage and natural beauty of its destination. As such, every experience is a unique voyage of discovery and inspiration that is distinctly Anantara. We are ideally located at the Eastern Mangroves district, just 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International. Airport and minutes away to the city centre and major tourist attractions.Being in an urban sanctuary in the heart of the capital, a majestically set on the waterfront, Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara is a natural haven on the cusp of urban life.
- You will assist the Front Office Manager in all matters relating to the day-to-day Front Office operation.
- Support efforts to maintain the highest level of quality in both products and services including the design of training plans, and running of training sessions for all Front Office team members.
- To ensure that all brand and Standard Operating Procedures are being adhered to and continue to capture best current practice in new SOPs relating to Front Office operation.
- Responsible for upselling within the Front Office Department, and to work together effectively with all other departments to ensure a great experience for all of our guests.
• Bachelor degree in hotel management or related field
• Previous experience in a Front Office management role
• Strong commercial/business acumen
• Experience with Front Office Systems
• Fluent in English both written and verbal