Front Office Manager (German Speaking)
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world's most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
QASR AL SARAB DESERT RESORT BY ANANTARA
An unparalleled luxury and comfort amid the mystic desert charm of Abu Dhabi’s Empty Quarter, inspired by glorious Arabian décor that channels one of the world’s most ancient and revered cultures.
Located in the legendary Rub'Al Khali, the largest uninterrupted sand desert in the world, Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara embraces the epic adventures of this evocative landscape by providing a luxury oasis for discerning travelers.
You will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Front Office, maintaining Front Office and brand standards and maximizing the quality level of products and services to achieve the highest guest satisfaction. This will include managing the performance of the team members: designing, implementing and monitoring the impact of training (including IT systems and guest service procedures) for all Front Office team members, capturing and implementing best current practice SOPs relating to Front Office operation. Manage the functioning of all departmental team members, facilities, sales and costs, to ensure maximum departmental profit. Drive the implementation of all sales and promotional programmes of the property, taking personal responsibility for driving upselling and ensuring the team has the most up to date knowledge of the property.
- College degree in hotel management or related field
- At least 5 years' experience in a Front Office management role in a luxury Hotel
- Strong commercial/business acumen
- Passion for leadership
- Fluency in English and German
- An amazing opportunity to work in a property awarded as the “Best International Resort” by Condé Nast Traveller Spain 2018
- Fast growing and dynamic Company
- Working in a multinational environment
- Further opportunities of growth within the different properties around the world