- Qui Nhơn, Binh Dinh Province, Vietnam
- Company Location: Anantara Quy Nhon Villas
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
As Outlets Manager you will lead the operations of F&B outlets in the resort. Your key duties and responsibilities will be to ensure profitable operations, achieve outlet business goals, accurately forecast business demands, work with management to develop & execute the marketing plan, ensure the manning schedule is up to date, oversee regular preventative maintenance, maintain outlet safety and sanitation standards, and lead by example through a 'hands on' approach to motivate team members to excel. You will also manage team member performance, identify any training needs, develop and deliver the required training for supervisors and team members in an effective way to maximise guest satisfaction and develop team members to enable them to achieve their career goals.
• College diploma in Hotel Management or related field.
• Previous experience in a Food & Beverage/Restaurant operations management role
• Passion for leadership and teamwork.
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence.
• Excellent guest service skills.