Business Process Analyst - RPA / UI Path
- Bangkok, Thailand
Minor International (MINT) is a global company focused on three core businesses: restaurants, hospitality and lifestyle brands distribution. MINT is one of Asia’s largest restaurant companies with over 2,000 outlets operating system-wide in 19 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen’s, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express, The Coffee Club, BreadTalk (Thailand) and Riverside brands. MINT is also a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of 155 hotels and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana Collection, JW Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands in 24 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America. MINT is one of Thailand’s largest distributors of lifestyle brands focusing primarily on fashion, home and kitchenware and contract manufacturing. Its brands include Gap, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Esprit, Bossini, Etam, Charles & Keith, Pedro, Radley, Anello, Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Joseph Joseph and ETL Learning. Bemynt is MINT’s e-commerce platform offering premium fashion and lifestyle products. For more information, please visit www.minorinternational.com.
The Business Process Analyst – Robotic Process Automation (RPA) will be accountable for the development, delivery, maintenance, and support of our RPA solutions. This person will collaborate with a multitude of leaders and process owners to identify and execute on opportunities where technology can drive operating efficiency. The role will focus on providing technical ownership over RPA capabilities, and driving the design and development of high quality solutions.
This position will be responsible for setting the foundation for robotic process automation in Shared Services and helping establish the future vision of Minor’s Operational workforce
- Provide analytical and technical subject matter expertise, driving the execution of process improvement initiatives
- Function as a liaison between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create solutions to meet operational needs
- Manage RPA vendors, evaluating third party products, services, and technologies for potential adoption
- Define the functionality, usability, reliability, performance and support requirements for RPA applications as a business subject matter expert
- Create business process maps, decision models, technical requirements, acceptance criteria, and test plans
- Identify opportunities for improvement in existing processes and automate the process using RPA software and any automation tools
- Work with strategic change managers in the development of automation training documentation and provide training to end users
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS, Computer Science or other related field.
- Higher degree in Accounting Information System or relevant field is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of relevant experience and a proven track record of delivering substantial business results – experience should cover areas of process analysis, business analysis, and project management
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills leading to trusting relationships with business partners and their leadership team
- Advanced analytical skills with the ability to perform complex problem solving and to exercise mature judgement
- Planning skills are a must
- Proficiency in English Communication in both written and verbal
- 1+ years of experience in programming (.NET, Java, ETL etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in Accounting, Auditing, or Financial Planning & Analyst, who at least have created macros, ideally worked with MS Access / SQL database and have the appetite to become more technical
- Career achievement and/or recognition in the past would be considered
- UI Path is required