F&B Adminintration Manager
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara Riverside connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will support the overall Food & Beverage operation of the resort to maximize guest satisfaction, team member performance and business results. Your key duties and responsibilities are to support and ensure all documentation is well organized, maintain a safety and sanitary work environment and ensure only the highest quality support are being served, achieved through developing and maintaining a strong team environment, delivery of prompt, courteous manner in accordance with brand and Food & Beverage standards. Further you handle daily team member relations, and coordinate with internal and external department. Department documentation and
- College diploma in Hotel Management or related field.
- Previous experience in a Food & Beverage/Restaurant operations management or admin role
- Passion for leadership and teamwork. / THAI nationality only
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence.
- Excellent service skills including communication skill