- Doha, Qatar
- Company Location: Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
- Determine HVAC maintenance system needs and standards.
- Maintain heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity
- Conduct performance tests with specialized tools
- Troubleshoot current HVAC system issues
- Repair scope of work for HVAC systems
- Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resources
• Must have the appropriate documented training from a technical/vocational institute.
• Two-year operating experience in a hotel engineering HVAC department.
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and electrical schematics.
Good knowledge in IT and Audio Visual.