- Doha, Qatar
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
- Receive and follow for day to day maintenance call given by Chief Engineer/ Duty supervisor
- Report the summary of job carried out including all used spare parts and accessories
- Carry out preventive maintenance as per schedule provided by Chief Engineer for Electrical and Mechanical Equipment.
- Repair and maintenance of Buggies
- Modification and troubleshooting for any related to the mechanical and electronic instruments under supervision of Chief engineer
- Provide assistant to the team whenever requested for any issues to complete project smoothly and safely
- Contribute to guest satisfaction standard by ensuring that technical support services quickly address. Ensuring first safely meaning and comfort of guest.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of experience as Buggy Technician in 5* Hotel operation.
- Good personality with excellent communication and strong service-minded
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.