- Doha, Qatar
- Company Location: Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will maintain effective communication with the Shift Leader at all times and complete activities on the preventive maintenance schedule as specified in hotel plans by following all safety procedures while carrying out any tasks. You will responsible to attend and complete all repair request and maintenance of various technical systems related to electrical, electronic, various equipment and HVAC in various female guest areas. Conduct all required repair & maintenance and PPM as required and as per schedule in all-female areas.
- Must have the appropriate documented training from a technical/vocational institute.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of experience as Lady Technician in 5* Hotel operation.
- Good personality with excellent communication and strong service-minded
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
Preferably female candidate with strong technical engineering skills.