Engineering Supervisor HLP
- Al Wakrah, Qatar
Founded in 1933 in Portugal, Tivoli Hotels & Resorts has built and maintained a distinct charismatic character and elegant personality in all its properties. From cosmopolitan hideaways to seaside paradises and a growing global portfolio, Tivoli curates exceptional services and experiences for its cherished guests.
- Assign the engineering team according to daily work schedule, to handle planned maintenance and respond to guest requests and emergency situations.
- Supervise the engineering team in the effective completion of their duties
- Work with other operational departments to ensure that they have all required engineering support to perform their duties.
- Check air conditioning, water, fire safety systems of the hotel and maintain them according to required standards.
- Close coordinate with all other departments of the hotel to maintain their equipment in day-to-day operation.
- Supervise work of external contractors on behalf of the hotel. Support external inspectors in the execution of their inspections.
• At least High vocational Certificate in Electrical Power Technology or related field or work experience.
• Strong result oriented, people management, and leadership skills
• Strong communication skill, and computer literate