Customer Service Administrator
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Vacation Club Corporate Office, Bangkok
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
Key Summary of the Position:
The success of Anantara Vacation Club rests upon the quality and integrity of our brand. The role of Customer Service Administrator is to support the Compliance team’s operational and administrative needs.
The Customer Service Administrator ensures records / information of customer issues are captured and maintained in a timely manner. Hence job holder must be proficient in database / record management tasks. He/she is able to work independently and also able to prioritize tasks in a dynamic working environment. There are also opportunities for job holder to be involved in ad hoc projects as required by the business/operation.
Native language proficiency in Thai, and proficiency in English is a key requirement for success in this role. Additional proficiency in foreign language (e.g. Chinese, Bahasa, Arab, Japanese) is an added advantage..
a) Database Management (60%)
- Assist to capture and maintain numerous data as per business / operation needs in an accurate and timely manner.
- To produce periodical reports.
b) Record Keeping (20%)
- Maintain and safe keep departmental records.
c) Data Research (10%)
- Assist to research relevant information as per business / operational needs.
d) Administration Support (10%)
- Assist to perform general administration tasks.
- Holder of university degree.
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in a customer service environment.
- Communication skills: Able to communicate (verbal & written) proficiently in Thai and English.
- Proficient in computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Word; Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to work effectively across division lines at all levels of the organization.
- Independent and well organized. Ability to work in a multi-task, multi-function environment managing priorities effectively and a team player.