eCommerce Digital Marketing Manager
- Bangkok, Thailand
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
- Lead the company's eCommerce and digital marketing function; establish a marketing strategy plan in line with budget requirements to meet their marketing objectives including revenue targets
- Responsible for and to report on the success of all digital and marketing activities, promotions and campaigns, and producing performance reports for all key stakeholders
- Working with China Marketing to provide marketing leadership for ecommerce initiatives, including development of digital marketing plan, ecommerce site management and conversion optimization
- Work with marketing managers and agencies to collaborate with media buying of online advertising-both display and search engine advertising to ensure website structure/content maximizes impact of media buys
- Based on current research, emerging trends and best practices, recommend new content and changes to the website to continually improve the user experience
- Based on current research, emerging trends and best practices, recommend changes to the direct consumer communications (email, text message, push notifications) to continually improve the user experience including development of message content and creative
- Based on current research, emerging trends and best practices, recommends changes to our display advertising by refining targeting, testing more creative ad formats and helping to design/build compelling landing pages; additionally, recommend new content to be used in retargeting campaigns
- Make recommendations on how to expand digital marketing capabilities and effectiveness including new tools and platforms, talent/skills, etc.
- Preferable experience in hotel or travel related business
- Digital Advertising (Content, Banner, Video)
- Website Analytics (Website Traffic, A/B Landing Page Testing)
- Social Media – Campaigns, Content, Engagement, Analytics
- Experience in using Content Management Systems
- Analytical skill a must; proficient web analytics skills and ability to analyze website performance data (i.e. financial, statistical and /or performance, cookies, pixels, utm).
- Strong communication strategy and execution, ability to manage multiple assignments in a complex and fast-paced work environment
- Basic HTML/CSS skills preferred but not mandatory
Discover your potential as we strive to fulfill ours