Sr. Business Analyst – SCM (Hotel) Risk Management
- Bangkok, Thailand
The Analyst – SCM Risk Management is reporting directly to Manager - SCM Risk Management and responsible for providing support on the analysis of food and beverage, non-food, and services spending categories for Supply Chain Team. Expert analytical, financial, and people skills are critical, as this individual will co-operate assignments that require cross-department collaboration to achieve results.
This position will complete actions in preparing lowest total cost of ownership analysis in supply chain strategies, usage analysis and forecasting. The position is responsible for utilizing optimized total cost network analyses of supply chain scenarios in response to business unit and customer demand.
This individual will support the Supply Chain Management Team by executing analytical models. The SCM Risk Management Analyst will extensively use data, quantitative analysis, predictive models, and fact-based management to drive actions.
- Conducts spend data and basic financial analyses. Work closely with all SCM Managers on strategic planning, inventory carrying cost, make vs. buy analysis and other ad hoc reports as required
- Produce innovative and accurate lowest total cost of ownership analysis
- Align supply chain data and reporting processes and policies
- Identify process improvements and facilitate implementation of special high value projects responsive to core needs
- Ensure effective delivery of initiatives, programs and directives in accordance with sourcing strategy and financial business plans
- Effectively communicate food, beverage, indirect and service spend / forecast
- Calculate savings analysis as required for food, beverage, indirect and services / productivity initiatives
- Maintain / organize spend database information
- Assist SCM (Hotel) Risk Management Manager by conducting supply market research
- Continually look for new information sources, which will provide information on industry structure, supplier landscape, and competitor actions for a range of key supply markets
- Bachelor’s or higher in Accounting, Finance, Business, Engineering or Supply Chain. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Supply Chain Management
- Expert excel, powerpoint, word skills required and knowledge on Power BI is a plus
- Diversified background with experiences in Finance or Supply Chain
- Understanding of supply chain data and analysis systems (Such as Oracle, Demand Forecasting, Contract Management)
- Experience with developing successful cost saving initiatives and driving results
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with keen understanding of relevant cost drivers
- Collaborative leadership style with demonstrated ability to quickly establish credibility in order to lead initiatives in achieving or beating challenging goals
- Excellent communication skills across all levels within and outside of organization
- Solid judgment to know what is appropriate for the organization’s size/scope
- Decisive; flexible; highly adaptable; effective in fast paced and rapidly evolving environment
- Able to communicate in English
- Able to work in other SCM areas when needed