- Phan Thiet, Bình Thuận Province, Vietnam
The driving force behind a vibrant network of spas, MSpa International develops and manages unique spa concepts tailored for the Anantara Spa, AVANISPA, Mandara Spa, Aequalis and Balance brands worldwide.
You will have full accountability for managing the individual spa unit. This position requires commitment to achieving sustainable growth through continuous analysis of business and team member performance, and a dedication to increase customer demand. In order to do this it is important to develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with business partners, guests and team members alike. You will be committed to continually developing the spa team members, whilst ensuring that the spa is consistently operating at, or above, agreed standards and achieving maximum profitability.
• Bachelors Degree in Business and or Hospitality Management
• Three years experience in a similar role in a 5 star spa with a multicultural team
• In depth knowledge of spa therapy
• Strong financial acumen
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
Vietnamese & Expat