- Bangkok, Thailand
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 150 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Marriott and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
· Deliver excellence customer service at all times; deal with all enquiries in a professional and polite manner
· Greet visitors and directing to appropriate staff and destination
· Answer incoming calls and/or inquiries, transfer calls to appropriate channels; relay information and telephone messages to appropriate personnel on the 17th Floor
· Contact courier for pick up/delivery of packages and other items, if requested
· Ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of 17th floor lobby and the meeting rooms at all times
· Organize meeting room booking
· Report any maintenance issues immediately to the Administration Manager, including all furniture and equipment
· Assist in all HR activities arrangement
· Always adhere to company policies and procedures
· Perform any other related duties that may be assigned by the Director of HR, Corporate and MSpa
· Thai natonality
· Bachelor degree in humanities, hotel management or related field
· 1-3 years’ experience in similar capacity
· Knowledge of relevant computer software (MSWord and Excel) and the internet.
· Good command of English language
· Self motivate with pleasant personality
· Ability to work with minimum supervision
· Ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams and cross-cultural environments.
· Good interpersonal communication skills with ability to work as an active team member.
· Enthusiastic to learn new things